4 Way® Fast Acting Nasal Spray FAQs
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about 4 Way® Nasal Spray. Make sure you read the product label and directions before use, and ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have additional questions.
1. What is 4 Way® Nasal Spray used for?
4 Way® Nasal Spray provides fast acting relief from nasal congestion due to:
- Common cold
- Hay fever
- Upper respiratory allergies
Use 4 Way® Fast Acting to relieve the following symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Swollen nasal membranes
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure
2. How do I use 4 Way®?
Follow these simple directions for using 4 Way® Nasal Spray:
- Start with your head in a normal, upright position – do not tilt your head back.
- Put the bottle’s atomizer tip into the nostril.
- Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Use 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more than every 4 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
3. How long can I expect 4 Way® to relieve my nasal congestion?
4 Way® provides fast acting relief from nasal congestion that lasts up to 4 hours.
4. Is there anyone who can't take 4 Way®?
Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
5. Can I use 4 Way® when taking other cough or cold medicines?
If you are taking any other medications, consult with your physician or pharmacist prior to using 4 Way® Fast Acting Nasal Spray.
6. Does 4 Way® Fast Acting Nasal Spray cause any side effects?
You may experience temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge when using 4 Way®.
7. Are there any usage restrictions for 4 Way® Fast Acting?
You should use 4 Way® Fast Acting only as directed. When using this product:
- Do not use more frequently than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Infection may spread if this container is used by more than one person
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.